- Demonstrate or explain products, methods, or services to persuade customers to purchase products or use services. who
- Process repair or alteration of merchandise
- Recognize and monitor security issues
- Keep merchandise area tidy
- Work in a large team environment in a cohesive manner
- Understand and drive the business goals at store level
- Extensive knowledge of products in store
- Drive customer service
- Assist with implementation of crossover and promotional event.
- Operate cash register routines and close daily revenues.
- Provide accurate information and stay up-to-date with new products.
- Merchandise displays to correspond with current trends and best-selling merchandise.
- Handling of Cashier and paperwork
- Did start of the day and end of day paperwork.
- Answer customers’ questions, and provide information on procedures or policies via phone or in person.
- Double banking deposits, safe count, and float registers.
- Contribute to company set sales targets by effectively using sales techniques for closing sales
- Follow with company guidelines to offer special promotions to ensure all transactions are completed accurately and efficiently
- Mantain customer relationship after sale is completed to guarantee client satisfaction
- Stock, replenish, and organize inventory with precision and efficiency.