- Daily on farm visits, discussing with farmers soil nutrition and structure.
- Advise on pasture or grazing land use for livestock feeding.
- Create and change Rural-store displays, designs, and looks to enhance product image.
- Inspect crops and collect samples of soil, plants and foliage, to identify insect and disease damage.
- Maintain a customer data base and weekly KPI reports.
- The ability to work autonomously
- Maintain a company vehicle keeping it clean and serviced regularly.
- Contact customers to persuade them to purchase or services.
- Answer customers’ questions, and provide information on procedures or policies of purchase.
- Assist with duties in other areas of the showroom & service dept.
- Compute and record totals of sales target or summary.
- Learned how to turn a “No” into a “Yes” (Overcoming Objections)
- Build Rapport with members and clients
- Salesmanship and Perseverance
- Meet monthly budgets and targets.
- Provide assistance for customers with special requests.
- Cash service
- work as an ambasador
- Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, in order to persuade potential customers to purchase a product
- Perform customer service
- Arrange garments attractively on racks and shelves
- Locate merchandise for shoppers
- Ring up customer purchases, and operate cash registers
- Controlling access to fitting rooms
- Unloading and organizing inventory