- Interacting with individuals and providing them with excellent customer service
- Organizing merchandise across the store according to popularity and other criteria
- Assisting in counting and recording store balance at the beginning and end of each shift
- Consulting and selling contact lenses to customers such as Acuvue, Cooper Vison, Bausch + Lomb, Alcon, and so on.
- Welcome customers that enter the store
- Run the cash register
- Keep store and fitting room clean
- Help customers find the perfect outfit
- Sort and hang items coming off the truck
- Get truck items out on the floor on time
sales advisor/section in- charge (men’s and kid’s department)
- Maximizing sales by promoting the highest standards of customer care.
- Replenishing and merchandising items effectively- No over stocking or stock scarcity.
- As in charge, giving feedback on slow and fast moving items through weekly reports.
- Regular maintaining of window display as per visual merchandising standard.
- Promoting each and every seasonal sale as an effective way to increase the business.
- Operate POS system and handle cash accurately
- Cash up and float tills to a high degree of accuracy
- Participate in VIP nights, designer collection events and store openings in various locations
- Train and assist new team members
- Process exchanges and returns
- Stock management
- Adhere and enforce procedures for loss prevention
- Set up and display sample merchandise at shopping centre stands.
- Contact customers to persuade them to purchase
- Schedule appointments for sales representatives to meet with prospective customers or for customers to attend sales presentations. services.
- store routines