- Provide information,instruction and training to employees
- Monitoring activities
- Ensuring compliance with safety policies
- Initiates corrective actions
- Perform safety audits
- Ensure fitness of equipments used
- Ensure competency of employees
- Evaluate situations or make determinations when a worker has refused to work on the grounds that danger or potential harm exists.
- Maintain all required environmental records and documentation.
- Plan emergency response drills.
- Train workers in safety procedures related to green jobs, such as the use of fall protection devices or maintenance of proper ventilation during wind turbine construction.
- Worked as central safety officer(Reliever) in various sites.
- Worked as safety officer in Ramagundam Fertilizer co ltd.
- worked as safety officer in Raichur solar plant.
- Worked as safety officer in Haldia steel plant.
- Worked as safety officer in JNPT navi mumbai.
- Working as safety officer in Dhaka, Bangladesh in 7 new Substations .
- Conduct monthly safety meeting with sub-contractor(s).
- Ensure all sub-contractor(s) comply with regulatory and legislation.
- Prepare monthly safety report submit to client and authority.
- Conduct safety induction for new staff or sub-contractor(s) on board.
- Conduct weekly toolbox talk and monitoring grouping for daily toolbox talk by trade.
- Site walk and inspection with relevant Person In-charge (PIC) for related task daily.
- Patrol property, ensuring the safety and security of all on the students and staff members.
- Maintain records of daily activities, personnel reports, monitor surveillance cameras.
- Assist visitors with vehicle problems staffed and/or any other security issues.
- Log and administer ID badges to all incoming visitor.
- Perform hourly safety checks.
- Perform key assists.
- Escort students/staff to and from their vehicles on as needed basis.