- Supervise or coordinate patient care or support staff activities
- Administer local, inhalation, intravenous, and oral medications.
- Perform administrative or managerial functions, such as taking responsibility for a unit’s staff,
- Collect specimens, such as urine, feces, or sputum. or long-range goals.
- Interacts with all levels of nursing personnel, the department personnel and medical providers to assure quality of care is provided to the patient.
- Actively involved in providing in-services to nursing staff including RNs, LPNs, and CNAs, thereby maximizing delivery of quality patient care.
- Responsible for planning coordination and direction of all nursing staff on all shifts on the assigned units and ongoing general evaluation of staff performance and activities in order to achieve patient needs.
- Assessed, developed, implemented, and documented a plan of care for patient, worked with other members of interdisciplinary team and address patient/family concerns.
- Case Management for ventilator and respiratory patients with chronic disease
- Coordination of services with families
- Physcian notification
- Certification completion
- Field skill checks
- New hire orientation
rn supervisor/home care rn
- Managed and supervised the interdisciplinary care management team and insured that EOEA’s standards were met
- Conducted home visits to assess clients to determine eligibility and appropriateness for community long term care services and coordinated services to clients
- Promoted coordination with community agencies and institutions that provided medical and social services to clients and collaborated with agencies information of appropriate, cost effective, quality service plans
- Supervised 4 case managers and 1 senior case manager
- Established the frequency, scope and duration of services
- Jointly authorizes or arranges Medicaid and/or other third party payer an Home care funding for service packages
- Coordinated service care plans
- Coordinate new admissions.
- Work closely with local DHS offices to coordinate care plans for clients.
- Perform home visits to assess the needs of clients and the performance of staff.
- Assist with establishing work schedules and assignments for staff.