- cash ,vault handling.
- Establish and maintain relationships with individual or business JLG customers or provide assistance with problems these customers may encounter.
- Network within area to find sufficient area for business
- Plan, direct, or coordinate the activities of workers in branches, offices, or departments of establishments, such as branch , insurance departments, or credit departments.
risk manager (full time)
- Planned, designed and implemented an overall risk management process for the organization
- Assess the risk, which involves analyzing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the business
- Established and quantify the organization’s ‘risk appetite’, i.e. the level of risk they are prepared to accept
- Report the risks in an appropriate way for different audiences, for example, to the board of directors so they understand the most significant risks, to business heads to ensure they are aware of risks relevant to their parts of the business and to individuals to understand their accountability for individual risks
- Conduct audits and guidance of policy and compliance to standards, including liaison with internal and external auditors
- Provide much support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organization, as well as to just help in other areas using my expertise that will aid in mitigating against future risks.
risk manager, lead planner / scheduler
- Manages project execution to ensure adherence to schedule and scope.
- Develop and manage work breakdown structure (WBS) of major projects.
- Develops and updates project plan for major projects including information such as planned start, actual starts and variances for earned value management (EVM).
- Monitors and tracks project milestones and deliverables.
- Works seamlessly with the project management team in developing, baselining, monitoring, and updating an integrated project plan. Analyzes Critical Path Method (CPM) schedules and risk reports, with a view towards projects being executed in the most efficient way possible.
- Additional experience includes leading the planning and scheduling team, directing or coordinating activities of project personnel.
- Monitored the performance of project team members, providing and documenting performance feedback during annual and semi-annual performance reviews.
- Prepare financial or regulatory reports required by l regulations, or boards of directors.
- Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting or collection procedures, or investment activities and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems other financial control functions.
- Recruit staff members and oversee training programs.hiring,interview etc.
- process the fund request as per monthly disbursement plan.
- Planned, coordinated and implemented a Data Warehouse as well as Business Intelligence Reporting across the organization. Trained staff on how to analyze data using Business Intelligence and Microsoft Excel
- Continuous assessment of risk, which involves analyzing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the business
- Established and quantified the organization’s ‘risk appetite’, i.e. the level of risk they are prepared to accept
- process branch details data entry appraisal stage and recommend to sanction.