- Heavy focus on customer service whilst up-selling and fitting shoes from the store.
- Managing daily admin tasks that included balancing the till and paying staff.
- Supplier relations and rota management.
- Track store performance and profit against a weekly and monthly budgets
- Retail Manager oversees the daily operations of the company inside the shops it’s operating.
- Retail Manager will be the one to ensure smooth running of operations to maximize revenue and minimize costs/expenses.
- Retail manager must be able to motivate staff to perform according to their maximum capacity and help achieve the goal of the project.
- Retail manager handles the shop in ways that boost revenues and develop the business without jeopardizing the existing products/games offered in the shop.
- Processed shipment orders and organized the store during inventory
- Managed sales team to ensure customer’s needs were met
- Used marketing and sales tactics to build a purchase
- Created unique looks for the customer based on individual style
- Staff managing and training on products, policy and guidelines.
- Responsibilities include motivating fellow co-workers achieve targets, amp sales, inventories and customer service.
- Contribute 75% contribution to retail sales.
- Qualified Cert IV Retail Manager.
- Responsible for daily sales targets
- Responsible for instore displays
- Customer service to all whom enter the store
- Extremely professional and tactful
- Pricing and inventory of all stock
- End of day balancing of finances of 2 tills
- Listening and understanding peoples needs and wants and turning them into sales