- Ensuring that all customers receive excellent service through prompt and courteous service.
- Sale the store credit card and process credit card applications.
- Complete each transaction in a quick and efficient manner.
- Prepare merchandise for display.
- Maintain cleanliness of store.
senior retail associate
- Front line staff, welcoming the customers and provides assistance on product features and benefits in lined with the customer needs.
- Attends to customer concerns, queries and complaints with professionalism and efficiency to ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
- Assures in-stock inventory are correct, does ordering and replenishment if necessary.
- Awarded “Sport Award” in the Mall’s Mystery Shop Exercise for providing excellent customer service.
- Calculate and quote charges for services
- Involved with finalizing sales and handling money and credit card transactions
- Communicate Brand.
- Customer Assistance.
- Customer Relations.
- Dealing With Difficult People.
retail associate / lab technition
- Recommend, select and help customers obtain merchandise on their eye wear according to their needs and desires
- Compute sales prices, total purchases, receive and process payment
- Pre-Asses patients for exams
- Adjust lens and frames to correct alignment
- Mount, secure, and align finished lenses in frames or optical assemblies using precision hand tools
- Examine prescriptions, work orders, or broken eye wear to determine specifications for lenses and other optical elements
- Measure and record lens power using lensometer
- Greet customers,provide information and any complaints.
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas and complete other general cleaning duties, such as mopping floors,emptying trash cans and cleaning bathrooms.
- Ensuring inventory was fully stocked.
- Inspect lens blanks to detect flaws, verify smoothness of surfaced lenses, and ensure thickness, and coated lenses