- Exceed the standards of customer service experience by maintaining a friendly and customer focused approach
- Maintain and imparted knowledge of cashiering procedures
- Greet customers as they arrive
- Assist customers with buying decisions
- Having great customer service at all time with a smile
- Worked some time at Roca Taina and served
- Used to clean for better customer service
- Welcomed guests and guided them through all phases of their experience at the restaurant; Resolved complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction, bid farewell to guests, using guest’s name when known, and encourage them to return, maintaining a high level of professionalism increasing customer’s return.
- Effectively communicate with management, chefs and culinary staff in order to fulfill and address any issues or needs requested by guests and or other employees.
- Greeted guest quickly, guide them through menu, suggest food and wine pairings.
- Took guest drink or wine orders and delivered promptly.
- Took food orders and arranged in POS system by course.
- Helped coworkers when needed.
- Table check backs and maintenance provided.
- Desserts, coffee drinks and liquors suggested.
- Presented check, tendered check, maintained proper paperwork for cash out.
- Ensure tables are kept neat, pre-bus and wipe down dirty surfaces.
- Record orders and partner with all team members to serve food and beverages.
- Discuss menu items and dietry concerns, note special requests and suggest appetizers, desserts or other additional items to meet upsell goals.
- Resolve complaints from guests by listening to issues and notifying restaurant manager.
- Keep carpets and floor clear of debris by using vacuums and brooms.
- Maintain great time-management and organization to ensure all guests have a positive dining experience.
- Work efficiently in fast-paced environment, and ability to keep busy on slower shifts.
- Greet and welcome guests upon their arrival in the restaurant.
- Seat the guests and provide initial needs of the guests such water and other drinks.
- Communicate with the guests and ask evaluation with their over-all dining experience.
- Manage guest satisfaction and solving guests’ complaints.