Restaurant Server Resume Examples
- Exceed the standards of customer service experience by maintaining a friendly and customer focused approach
- Maintain and imparted knowledge of cashiering procedures
- Greet customers as they arrive
- Assist customers with buying decisions
- Having great customer service at all time with a smile
- Worked some time at Roca Taina and served
- Used to clean for better customer service
- Welcomed guests and guided them through all phases of their experience at the restaurant; Resolved complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction, bid farewell to guests, using guest’s name when known, and encourage them to return, maintaining a high level of professionalism increasing customer’s return.
- Effectively communicate with management, chefs and culinary staff in order to fulfill and address any issues or needs requested by guests and or other employees.
- Greeted guest quickly, guide them through menu, suggest food and wine pairings.
- Took guest drink or wine orders and delivered promptly.
- Took food orders and arranged in POS system by course.
- Helped coworkers when needed.
- Table check backs and maintenance provided.
- Desserts, coffee drinks and liquors suggested.
- Presented check, tendered check, maintained proper paperwork for cash out.
- Ensure tables are kept neat, pre-bus and wipe down dirty surfaces.
- Record orders and partner with all team members to serve food and beverages.
- Discuss menu items and dietry concerns, note special requests and suggest appetizers, desserts or other additional items to meet upsell goals.
- Resolve complaints from guests by listening to issues and notifying restaurant manager.
- Keep carpets and floor clear of debris by using vacuums and brooms.
- Maintain great time-management and organization to ensure all guests have a positive dining experience.
- Work efficiently in fast-paced environment, and ability to keep busy on slower shifts.
- Greet and welcome guests upon their arrival in the restaurant.
- Seat the guests and provide initial needs of the guests such water and other drinks.
- Communicate with the guests and ask evaluation with their over-all dining experience.
- Manage guest satisfaction and solving guests’ complaints.
- Established a system that increased communication and clarity between kitchen staffs and servers.
- Overall training and customer service was improved.
- Hilton’s quality standards were met and exceeded.
- Extra shifts and duties was covered in response to a dramatic increase in guests.
- Worked quickly, calmly and efficiently in a fast paced environment.
- Delivered friendly and fast service to all patrons to ensure an excellent dining experience.
- Informed customers of new menu items and recommended dishes and drinks based on their interests.
- Completed side duties including sanitization of kitchen equipment, refilling condiment bottles and ensuring they were cleaned and ready for next use.
- Took dozens of debit and credit transactions each day and sold and loaded gift cards.
- Direct worker training programs, resolve personnel problems, train new staff, and evaluate employee performance in dining facilities.
- Passionately provided a positive guest experience by attentively helping patrons select food and beverages by presenting menu, offering cocktails/ courses, answering food preparation questions, and serving hot meals in a timely manner.
- Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to: servicing the Guest in a fast and courteous manner, maintaining a clean and safe work environment, operate cash registers to accept payments for food and beverages, and assisting team members.
- Ensure full guest satisfaction at all times to promote guest satisfaction and loyal base of business.
- Use of computerized POS system for orders, or collecting payments from guests.
- Provided the excellent service experience for every guests
- Ensured the guest feels important and welcome in the restaurant
- Presented menu, answered questions and made suggestions regarding food and beverage
- Served the Guest in an accommodating manner
- Assisted in keeping the restaurant clean and safe
- Delivered food and beverage to any tables as needed
- Reported to property on time and in proper uniform
restaurant server / bartender
- Supervise and train staff members and bartenders.
- Opened and closed the restaurant while closing daily cash reports.
- Followed safety and sanitation policies handling food and beverages.
- Routinely cleaned dining tables, table settings, glassware, bar equipment, counters, floors, and bathrooms.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.