- Co-ordinate with the team to give excellent food quality and hospitality.
- Recruit and train employees as per the norms and policies of the company.
- Respond effectively to customer complaints.
- Perform daily open and close operations.
- Appraise employees and provide feedback.
- Deploy employees as per their positions and availability.
- Estimate and Order food and dry storage for the restaurant.
- Keep records required by government agencies regarding sanitation, and food subsidies when appropriate.
- Control operational costs.
- Comply with safety and sanitation rules.
- Follow company policies regarding the handling of cash, property, products and equipment.
- Interview, select, and train staff
- Plan, develop, or implement store safety and security programs and activities
- Prepare budgets and approve budget expenditures
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products and supervisory personnel.
- Money Handeling
- Managing a team of 7 managers and 86 employees
- Manage and oversee the entire restaurant operation.
- Deliver superior guest services .
- Ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Plan new and update existing menus.
- Respond efficiently to customer questions and complaints.
- Organize and supervise shifts.
- Manage and lead staff.
- Ensure quality in daily operation. leads, support, monitor, implement and disseminate functions, plans and be a role model for achieving business targets.
- Training and evaluate staff performance.
- Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory.
- Manage restaurant supplies.