- Actively maintain one-on-one relationships with assigned practitioners in order to develop detailed understanding of practitioner goals and preferences, as well as to provide deployment-related career coaching.
- Resolve staffing conflicts to the satisfaction of all parties, which may include identifying creative staffing alternatives and negotiating with projects and practitioners.
- Serve as NFTS & TMC Resource Management point of contact for U.S. based talent professionals.
- Build relationships with functional and cross functional resource professionals to share best practices, support implementation of new systems, processes and procedures.
- Participate in NFTS & TMC new hire orientation and lead the RM portion.
- Maintain high level of proficiency in all resource management tools and relevant Deloitte technology resources.
- Co-Ordinate with the L&D team and the rest of the Resource Managers in providing the Co-Instructors for the new hire trainings.
- Used the Global Talent Deployment System (GTDS) to book employees, search for key and critical resources, and track employees coming off programs.
- Scheduled interviews, meetings, and teleconferences based on the availability of the attendees.
- Facilitated teleconferences to assist employees in understanding the resource management redeployment services.
- Assisted in locating open positions within the company for employees in need of coverage or seeking new opportunities.