- Hiring, Training and Team Management of Technical Recruiters (Freshers and Experienced)
- Day to Day Operation Management of India Operations including Administration and Human Resources
- Responsible to handle Key Client Accounts and assist them to find great talent in minimum duration with the help of Recruitment Team.
- Assist Clients in every stage of the Recruitment Life Cycle from Requirements to On-boarding.
- Look after all Technical Recruitment needs of Clients which includes Sourcing, Technical Screening and Interviewing Talent for IT Requirements.
- Verify Technical References
- Day to Day follow up with Team, Clients and Consultants for Recruitment Activities
senior resource manager
- Increased productivity by 15% whilst simultaneously reducing head count by 5%
- Developed safety programmes that reduced incidents by 80% in an year.
- Held monthly employee meetings to give information, take feedback and provide updated training.
- supervised completion of financial paperwork and tracking reports.
- Implemented new outreach programme aimed at post delivery followup and new business development.
- Identified inefficiencies and made recommendations for process imporvements.
- Effectively controlled costs and developed operating budgets.
- Managed teams in our Philadelphia and Gainesville offices, totaling $15m in business. Created estimates based on scopes of work and managed overall budgets. Worked with account team members on creating client status documents and contact reports. Ran weekly team meetings reviewing the current work and key milestones occurring during the week. Ensure that the team understands all aspects of the contract relating to their respective responsibilities. Managed two accounts as the Account Executive, which involved managing the day-to-day client contact and overall relationship.
- Mentor and train new project managers within the Philadelphia office. Oversee their progress as they take on their own clients and teams. Work closely with New Business and Account Department on scoping and estimating proposals for new business and renewing contracts with existing clients. Worked with our CCO on managing, developing and launching our new Agency website. Post launch, continued to maintain all updates to the site within WordPress.
- oversaw development and launch of additional delivery area routes.
- Solid technical acumen, including desktop technology, basic TCP/IP networking and basic SDLC understanding.
- Identify and schedule appropriate staff to clients based on skill assessment.
- Understand the skill sets and career progression of client service professionals and how the skill sets relate to specific staffing needs.
- Work closely with the Local leader/Business on any updates and progress of the Service Line.
- Provide analysis, recommendations, and insights to the respective Business leader on the Utilization, capacity and deployment to manage operating plan and recruitment decisions.
- Ensure optimal utilization of resources by understanding their workload and considering their client service hours to date.
- Address scheduling conflicts as they arise, offer alternative suggestions and communicate resolution to interested parties.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key practice and industry leaders, and leverage these relationships to maximize deployment opportunities for assigned population.
- Managed job requisition creation process in Workday to facilitate position management, and maintained organization size and structure using Taleo Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Managed creation of job requisitions for both CONUS and OCONUS defense customer-related vacancies, and assisted other resource managers in creating OCONUS requisitions.
- Built and maintained strong working relationships with clients, employees, and candidates at all levels.
- Coordinated and conducted intake meetings with geologically dispersed recruiters and hiring managers.
- Assisted with composing and editing job descriptions prior to posting to job boards.
- Assisted with sourcing potential candidates to fill vacant funded positions as quickly as possible, to minimize downtime.
- Supported new business opportunities by attending regular meetings, creating conditional requisitions, and identifying key personnel and/or representative resumes for proposal submittal.