sr. resource manager
- Understand client requirement and source profiles accordingly from internal database, portals as well as thru referrals.
- Conduct preliminary screening of the sourced profiles.
- Conduct telephonic interview of the profiles and shortlist.
- Access candidate in their communication and technical knowledge so as to grade them accordingly.
- Evaluate candidate current CTC, expected CTC and their flexibility to negotiate.
- Forward the short listed profiles and interact with the client, schedule the candidate for either telephonic or face-to-face interview with the client.
- Keeping a track of the candidate short-listed by the client, candidate notice period and ability or the time period to join the client.
resource manager/team lead
- Responsible for maintaining overall quality in hiring IT resources for our clientele and resulting in attainment of annual Head Count Targets.
- Hiring “right fit” resources as documented by Client’s unique ‘cultural’ and other (soft) requirements, such as team orientation, human resource policies, communication skills.
- Partners with Onsite Hiring Managers, Portfolio Leaders and HR for new and upcoming business requirements and is involved in qualifying resources, successful hiring and delivery of IT professionals on new/ ongoing project.
- Onsite point of contact for our consultants (potential, new hires and existing), engagement managers and Client’s HR.
- Work with sales/ internal business unit head to prioritize hiring requirements.
- Work with recruiting team to ensure recruiters and their Managers clearly understands the customer job requisition.
- Participate in monthly review meetings with all the stakeholders.
resource manager/hr and finance
- Assign work to employees, based on material and worker requirements of specific jobs.
- Estimate material and worker requirements to complete jobs.
- Take feedback from the candidate as well as client regarding the performance after one month once the candidate joins the client.
- Maintain database in MS Excel of all the profiles screened or sourced time to time for internal Database Management System.
- Screen IT Staffing Requirements – Ascertaining whether requirement is workable or not based on the details provided.
- Responsible for managing the hiring and on-boarding, Compliance and other immigration processes for the hired IT resources, resolve HR and Performance issues.
- Have also been responsible for Recruitment Management, Performance and Team Management and training’s for our Recruitment team’s
- Strong knowledge and hands-on with The US tax terms, Work Visas and employment types, immigration process.
- Provided guidance to new contractors with on-boarding process.
- Followed up with clearance checks per client’s requirements including: Reference, Credit, Drug, Background, Security and Work eligibility checks.
- Assisted over 400 contractors working for mayor companies (AT&T, Verizon, MEDCO, Office Depot, Novo Nordisk, CSC, Alcatel-Lucent and Brocade). Daily queries included: scheduling requests, time card collection, sick time, payments, company benefits, etc.
- Responsible for Service Delivery- IT Sector, BFSI , State and Federal Clients