- Engaged with patients to promote overall wellness.
- Provided personal care to resident
- Reported changes in resident health and status
- Tended to resident needs quickly and efficiently
- work closely with nursing staff in meeting the day to day needs of patients in unit
- Provide care for mentally and physically disabled adults in a group home setting
- Give and record medication
- Advocate for wants and needs of clients
- Assist and encourage client in completing therapeutic goals to increase independance and quality of life
- Dress clients and change diapers.
- Maintain clients personal hygiene
- Prepare proper nutrition in meals and snacks according to meal plans
- Work one-on-one with clients in counseling sessions three times per week Operate and manage client caseloads and file through the Avatar program
- Teach evidence-based education structure to clients to teach them methods and tools that help with sobriety
- Plan, purchase, prepare, or serve meals to patients
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.according to prescribed diets.
- Provide direct care and counseling to individuals with disabilities.
- Supports individuals with disabilities in group home setting.
- Maintains accurate patient medication documentation.
- Prepares and serves customized meals for patients.
- Motivates patients to reach personal goals by assisting with daily activities.
- Administer medications following doctor’s order.
- work with people living in residential care facilities
- ability communication and people skills, decision making, detail orientation, and the ability to interact with all sorts of people …
- responsible for helping with activities of daily living, or ADLs, such as tooth brushing, showering and cooking, and arranging and transporting residents to appointments
- intensive supervision and safety for individuals living with the effect of a brain injury in the residential program
- in charge of providing emotional support and encouragement to residents
- ensuring that all patients take proper medication
- reporting activity and behavior to the residential director