- Assess patient condition through taking medical history and performing physical and mental examination
- Order diagnostic procedures for medical management
- Coordinate medical activities of nurses, assistants and specialists
- Provide medical consultation, primary treatment and emergency surgical procedures
- Provide health care knowledge, counselling and support on prevention and management of diseases to patients and their relatives
- Evaluate patient’s condition by taking medical history, performing physical and mental examination and ordering diagnostic procedures for further assessment
- Prescribe and administer medical treatment such as antibiotics, sedatives, diets and surgical procedures
- Provide consultation and referral of complicated cases to other medical specialists when necessary
- Monitor condition of confined patients and updating progress to consultant in-charge
- Prepare reports such as medical abstract and discharge summaries
- Make requests for laboratories/diagnostic tests if necessary.
- Admit patients to hospital if necessary.
- Diagnose bodily disorders and provide treatments, such as medicines in clinics and hospital wards.
- Perform minor medical procedures such as removing of suturing, removal of foreign body, and circumcision.
- Analyze patient’s medical history, medication allergies, physical condition, and examination results to formulate and develop best plan for optimizing patient’s health and relief of suffering.
- Diagnose medical disorders and provide treatments, such as pharmaceuticals and procedures, in outpatient and inpatient settings, ranging from patients from neonates through geriatrics as family medicine physician.
- Perform primary role as primary care provider, featuring continuity of care for patients ranging from neonates through geriatrics.
- Continuously expand and reinforce medical knowledge to provide optimal care for patients.
- Appointed chief resident year 2017-2018 managing administrative side of the department in the hospital. Direct and coordinate activities of nurses, assistants, specialists, residents, and other medical staff.
- Prepare interdepartmental communications.
- Proofread junior residents’ research.
- Organize content of case presentations.