Resident Engineer Resume Examples
- Support manager to coordination and overall integration of technical activities in architecture or engineering projects.
- Review, or support project manager for all project design changes.
- Perform administrative functions, such as reviewing or writing reports, enforcing rules, or review of project engineering.
- Review or implement construction programs to improve sustainability or reduce impacts of engineering or architecture activities or operations and follow up critical path activities on site.
- Responsible for managing the entire network and providing support for the PCs and Laptops in the office.
- Was responsible for Monitoring and keeping the Internet connections up for the Users of Egon so that their Internet and Database Software (located in Delhi) is always accessible.
- Was responsible for the maintenance of Printers, scanners, Switches, Hub and Routers.
- Was responsible for the purchase of all hardware and software required in the office; not only for PCs but for other hardware equipment as well.
- Was responsible for coordinating with the Vendors for all the office usage.
- Was responsible for conducting Video Conference in the office and to maintain equipment in proper condition.
- Was responsible for the smooth functioning of Blackberry devices in the office.
- Provided Help Desk-based IT phone support to end-users for a fast-paced web hosting firm, including troubleshooting, server support, and customer service.
- Maintained 50% above average customer satisfaction in post-call surveys. Used deep compassion and listening skills for the best customer experience.
- Became a trusted resource through high-level problem-solving skills. Solved customer issues with 12% more success than the company average.
- Handled trouble tickets 50% faster than other desktop support engineers.
- Prepared construction budgets by analyzing building plans while updating specifications and projecting costs for each elevation.
- Supported Project Manager and Senior Project Engineer with logistics, RFIs, and submittals to increase productivity.
- Managed fieldwork operations activities and organization of 5 specialty subcontractors on a daily basis.
- Presented procedures, rules, and regulations to subcontractors involved in the project while maintaining a safe, clean, and productive environment.
- Representative Engineer.
- Inspect works to ensure build according to design and specifications.
- Assist in inspections of civil engineering works, building works and design alterations.
- Liaise with professional design team members to enable contractors to achieve projected target dates and design costs.
- Projects focused on rural clinics basic services, hospital renovations and temporary clinic facilities.
- Responsible for managing the entire network and Hardware in the office.
- I had the responsibility of maintaining all Servers, Computers, Network Devices and maintain continuous connectivity between them.
- I had to maintain different kinds of Printers, Scanners, and Switches.
- Smooth Functioning of the Internet and network connectivity.
- Provide IT Solution services to customer (client site).
- Perform risk assessments to ensure security measures.
- Monitor and maintain virus protection software.
- Perform data backups.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network problems, and replace defective components when necessary.
- Run daily, weekly and monthly network reports.
- Manage Servers
- Support for Remote Clients through Networking tools
- Resolve the assigned tickets
- Provide support to more than 300 remote locations for their thin-clients with touch screen, Kiosk, printers & UPS.
- Manage and troubleshoot Desktop Environment
- Responsible to install, set up, maintain network and also configure the peripherals, cabling and equipment’s accordingly as per the requirement.
- Responsible for maintaining the Backup network, hardware, software, files on a regular basis accordingly as per the company policies.
- Contract administration, interpreting contract documents being in the capacity of the engineer assistant.
- Assist in supervision of site work and checking of contractor’s shop drawings, dealing with all technical and contractual matters and coordination with various trades, and quality control.
- Participate in preparing monthly reports and dashboard to be presented to Pace high management.
- Verify contractor’s progress payments and administers close out activities until issuance of project final statement.
- Lead the team in installation , Programming & Maintenance of Energy Meter
- Confer with engineers to plan or review work activities.
- Test faulty equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using test equipment or software, and applying knowledge of the functional operation of
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance tasks, such as checking, cleaning, or repairing equipment, to detect and prevent problems in the systems.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.