- Perform the Genotoxicity study of the Pesticides in compliance with the international OECD guideline
- Key Research Development Centre, Crystal Crop Protection Ltd, Sonipat, Haryana-131028 India.Specify manipulative or computational methods to be applied to models.
- Define the standard operating procedures and the study plan for experiments.
- Train the test facility personnel to handle the experiments in accordance to the good laboratory practices.
- Gather the data and validate information, applying judgment and statistical tests.
- Collaborate with Test facility managers and decision makers to identify and solve a variety of problems and to clarify management objectives.
- Perform validation and testing of models to ensure adequacy and reformulate the study as necessary.
- Preparing analytical laboratory documents like specification, methods, COAs, justification of specification, method validation protocol & reports, for ANDA submission using Adobe Acrobat by performing text-searchable scanning, bookmarking, hyperlinking and file naming in compliance to current eCTD requirements.
- Performing FDA deficiency letter interpretation and response, Equivalency study between USP compendial method and In-house method, mass balance, impurity calculation based on ICH guidance, etc.
- Performing pre-formulation study such as excipient compatibility, tablet scoring, force degradation study, etc.
- Conduct literature research for the method development of the new products.
- Performing calibration, maintenance and routine sample analysis of the laboratory equipment like pH meter, Spectro fluoro photometer, UV spectrophotometer, FTIR, Polarimeter, Refrectometer, Dissolution unit, Karl Fisher titration unit, HPLC, GC, Atomic Absorption spectrophotometer, Malvern Particle Size Analyzer.
- Performing routine testing, releasing of raw materials, blend testing, in-process material, finished products and stability testing.
- Train new chemists in instrumentation and analytical methods.
- Experimental research involving early stage drug discovery in HIV and cancer – strategically plan and execute methodology and experiments, troubleshooting and data analysis
- Commercial screening of compounds antiviral activity; Toxicity testing of compounds (HIV and cancer)
- Developing of biological assays (ELISAs, Luminescent, fluorescent, radioligands) for commercial use
- Write reports, manuscripts and formulate and deliver presentations on latest research findings for local and international conferences
- Transfer skills to students/interns
- Software development in C and Unix environment to simulate cyanobacteria growth
- Developed visual python script to visualize how cyanobacteria grow in certain conditions, which was used in presentations at physics conferences
- Developed Python code to analyze output from molecular dynamics simulations, output was quickly and easily parsed and plotted for publication
- Developed Python scripts to clean and explore data sets on luminosity data from the Herschel Space Telescope
- Expertly analyzed and visualized scientific data with visualization packages (bokeh, plotly, matplotlib)
junior research scientist
- Drug Discovery on Nipah Virus
- Identify ligands for molecular docking and machine learning
- Plan and supervise experiments related to carbon capture and storage.
- Conduct laboratory or field experiments with plants and soils.