research nurse, program coordinator
- Development and implementation of study protocols, consent forms, case report forms, and assistance with study specific nurse management program.
- Ethics applications, collaboration with Chief and Principal Investigators, coordinating the set-up of Investigator meetings and day-to-day running of the study.
- Assisting with the recruitment of participants for two National Health& Medical Research Council funded research projects and perform clinical assessments to determine cardiac, renal and neurological function as well as atherosclerotic burden.
- Development self-care plans to promote healthy self-care behaviours, nurse-led disease management.
- Completion of clinical tasks including analysis of holter monitors, venepuncture, and ECG attainment and analysis
- Arranging appointments with patients, taking blood samples, following-up results, data entry and analysis for a study in Heomocysteine levels in renal patients.
- Identify case issues and refer to appropriate staff.