- Organized and supervised coral reef assessments and monitorings to evaluate coral reef conditions.
- Provided technical guidance and training to government employees and organizations working in the environment and conservation sector.
- Collected and analyzed environmental data for the creation of technical reports and published articles.
- Presently working on different project from our clients includes synthesis of multi-step molecules that has implication in the biology of drugs.
- Collaborated with executive recruiters in determining ideal candidates
- Developed strategies to optimize sourcing process
- Utilized LinkedIn, Bullhorn, Zoominfo, ClinicalTrials.gov to source potential prospects
- Managed candidate bios in recruiting database
- Created reports to be sent out to clients
- Prepare publications and reports containing research findings.
- Analyze and interpret data in order to increase the understanding of human social behavior.
- Collect data about the attitudes, values, and behaviors of people in groups, using observation, interviews, and review of documents.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate methods of data collection, such as questionnaires or interviews.
- Communicated on a daily basis with top-level Industry experts around the world.
- Worked on both primary and secondary research projects.
- Collected data from various sources and stored it on the server.
- Networked with CEO’s, VP’s, Directors of different industries such as (sales, government, consultation, aviation & airline, oil and gas, education, health, retail, etc).
- I was named the best performer in my team for a month.
- Working on many research, EU funded projects, from FP7 program in the area of Cognitive Radio Networking
- Exploring existing algorithms, protocols, techniques and proposing new ones by demonstrating their applicability with one main goal: to improve the spectrum usage efficiency in the existing mobile networks
- Writing technical deliverables, scientific papers, participation at conferences; please see the Appendix
- Performing reaction on day to day basis & Lab notebook writing.