- Disassembled home appliances so that problems could be diagnosed and repairs could be made.
- Billed customers for repair work and collected payment in a relationship-oriented manner.
- Exercised a great attitude including the ability to help and please customers.
- Read blueprints, schematics, diagrams, or technical orders to determine methods and sequences of (dis)assembly.
- Responsible in Trouble shooting of Main Boards and assembled unit.
- Create an immediate action on failure encountered and report any non conformity found on the product.
- Must do repair activity once problem has been found.
- Maintain a low inventory of repair units and boards up to 10%.
- Serviced and troubleshooted over hundreds of customers across the Bay Area.
- Gained the trust of several small businesses appointing me as their regular go to computer repair technician.
- Implemented backup solutions for an outdated customer database system for Jay Small Moves Moving Company.
- Primarily solved customer issues with internet connectivity, malware attacks, operating system boot up problems, data recovery, desktop and laptop hardware replacements, home network installs.
- Build, test, and modify product .
- Assemble pieces of computer to meet the client needs.
- Perform minor repairs to hardware or software.
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation.
repair technician, manager (inventory and social media)
- Repaired and maintained electronic devices such as smartphones and computers.
- Served and interacted with customers on an hourly bias.
- Managed inventory levels of device parts, smartphones, and accessories.
- Organized and regularly updated social media pages such as Facebook .