- Assists assigned clients with established rehabilitative activities such as mobility and strengthening exercises, walking programs and activities of daily living as directed
- Plan training activities, delivered individually or in groups, may include ambulation; activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing and eating; speaking, reading or writing practice
- Assists clients in dressing and toilet needs as required in preparation for and following rehabilitative treatment; assists with transfers and positioning as directed / required
- Reports observations of clients’ behavior and progress to Therapist / Registered Nurse; communicates concerns and / or changes to resident condition.
- Sets up and organizes furnishings and equipment for related activities as directed; cleans and maintains equipment and reports malfunctioning equipment to appropriate staff.
- Take the injured horses into the rehabilitation program and bring them back to health to find a new owner and home.
- Assistant trainer for English and western riding lessons
- Exercise horses on weekly basis
- Worked as a Rehabilitation Assistant in community care setting
- Provide health care and assistance in convalescence or rehabilitation