senior recruitment specialist
- Responsible for the full cycle of recruitment process – sourcing, screening, interviewing, negotiating and closing for junior middle & senior management positions.
- Mapping and identifying passive job seekers and evaluating the candidates based on the desired role.
- Generating list of potential candidates from past or current clients/candidates, referrals and Headhunting from direct competitors of the client.
- Use the internet as a recruiting tool, Boolean search strings, Resume mining, Flip searching or linking, Linked In, Social & Business networking sites, Deep internet mining skills.
- Handling senior level & mid management recruitment & closures.
- Have handled and executed senior & middle level mandates across different geographies.
- Executes end-to-end recruitment, from sourcing to on-boarding.
- Handling IT, Finance, Services, Sales & Marketing but more on specialized in hiring Retail and E-commerce niche positions
- Experienced in hiring from entry level to executive levels
- Participates in the creation and implementation of different sourcing and recruiting strategies
- Ability to understand general and specialized job descriptions with a high level of accuracy, resulting to excellent candidate matching
- Effectively communicates with clients and hiring managers by having first hand calibrations to better understand and align their hiring needs and goals
- Maintain good relationships with clients being handled
- Ensures all vacancies are filled with the suitable candidates within the targeted time. Develops a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Researches and recommends new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting. Builds networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Posts openings in newspaper advertisements and in other position appropriate venues. Conducts initial interviews.
- Facilitates and discusses job offers.
- Participates in job fairs.
- Searches workforce market.
- Identifies suitable recruitment channel for company.
- Coordinating with the clients for new openings.
- Arranging and handling in-house recruitment drives.
- Sourcing profiles from job portals (Naukri, Monster, Timesjobs) according to the client requirements.
- Conducting one on one counselling sessions for walk-ins.
- Conducting group training and briefing sessions.
- Interviewing, short-listing and explaining the job profile to the applicants.
- Follow up with the applicants for interview, documentation and offer generation process.
senior recruitment specialist
- Salary negotiation, Closure of position and offer rollout.
- Develop recruiting strategies to meet current or anticipated staffing needs.
- Advise management on organizing and implementing recruiting programs.
- Maintain employment records related to events such as hiring, termination, transfers, or promotions, using human resources management.
- Review employment applications to match applicants with job requirements.
- Responsible for hiring professionals across all levels. Hiring done for major clients – KOC, KNPC, MOC etc. and In House as well.
- Responsible for working closely with the Department Heads and other Key Managers.