- Ensures availability of active manpower pool for vacant position for Rank and File up to Technical Staff position by means of continuous sourcing of applicants through online posting, attends to job fairs, campus recruitment and/or posting in universities, colleges and non-government institutions
- Reviews and match applicant’s job qualification on the company’s job requirement / standard and schedule the short listed applicant for assessment
- Prepares a list of applicants scheduled for interview, exam, submission of pre-employment requirements and company orientation for the information and reference of the lobby guard on duty
- Conducts in-depth interview to short listed applicants and facilitates discussion of the result of preliminary assessment to the Recruitment Supervisor, CHRD Heads and/or Requisitioning Department Heads
- Administers entrance examination and facilitates interpretation of examination for Makati-Based applicants, and assists HR Off sites in the interpretation of examination which forwarded by the HR Off sites
- Sets-up the initial 201 file of new employees and ensure that the profile has been endorsed to Recruitment Head for review and to check the accuracy/completeness of the 201 prior to NEOP
- Review employee information in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Process paperwork and generate employee number/ID for new employees and enter employee information into the payroll system.
- Update employee records with the changes in employment details.
- Prepare or maintain employment records related to events such as hiring, termination, transfers, or promotions, in the system.
- Ensure that benefits details such as Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Package are accurate in HRIS.
- Process Hiring managers, Lead recruiters and Payroll and Recruitment coordinators’ queries and respond in a timely manner.
senior recruitment coordinator
- Conduct thorough background checks on new hires and coordinate with the recruitment for the additional character references as needed via report.
- Fully proficient and competent in all Administrator responsibilities and buddy others
- Updating the applicant tracking system like Greenhouse
- Completing daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as required
- Maintaining strong work relationships between all parties, ensuring that they are continually appraised and updated relevant processes
senior recruitment coordinator
- Handling Interview Requests from APAC regions
- Collecting documents of all the applicants and uploading in company’s portal
- Establish and post job adverts on job search websites and social media, Attend job fairs & careers events
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants
senior recruitment coordinator (fixed term)
- Provided effective and efficient service of front-end recruitment processes for business units, through timely advertising of current vacancies.
- Management of recruitment staff.
- Liaised with HR Advisors, HR Business Partners and Managers on issues relating to recruitment
- Maintained databases of vacancies.
- Ensured All of Government recruitment guidelines and processes are adhered to.
- Prepared report into recruitment process including issues found and suggested solutions.