- Perform housekeeping duties, such as dish washing, vacuuming/mopping, and other maintenance of the site at the end of each workday.
- Organize and conduct age-appropriate recreational activities, such as games, arts and crafts, sports, etc.
- Maintain regularly scheduled office hours to advise and assist students.
- Implement and evaluate staff, volunteer, or community training programs.
- Speak to community groups to explain and interpret club purposes, programs, and policies.
- Demonstrate use and care of equipment for patron use.
- Design or produce materials such as posters to promote events.
- Setup rooms for meeting, reservations, or gatherings.
- Sell, serve, and make food and refreshments for customers.
- Monitored activities to ensure adherence to rules and safety procedures.
- Assisted in direction and supervision of campers during activities.
- Organized and led small and large group activities such as crafts, rock wall, scavenger hunts, petting farm, swimming, and others.
- Worked bike rentals
- Supervise children during after school hours
- Plan activities and lead children in them
- Make sure all children are accounted for
- Keeps a safe and fun environment
- Interact with parents who have children enrolled in the program
- Instruct groups of 5-15 children in both choreography and recreation
- Choreograph and teach dances to children aged 6-12
- Organized children and staff in order to complete stage productions
- Sewed and repaired costumes for over 200 kids, with and without patterns
- Fitted and tailored a variety of costumes