- Use of tools and equipment
- Manual labor building and taking down fence
- Outside work weather conditions
- Responsible for feeding, watering and the upkeep of about 150 animals from White Tail, Red Deer, Fallow Deer, Black Buck Antelope and Turkeys.
- Guided 75 hunts all resulting in a great customer experience while also being successful getting their desired animal.
- Maintain and improve the 550 acre ranch all from building fence to operating a tractor, setting traps for predators, welding and ensuring the safety of the animals.
- Oversee the breeding and raising of livestock using recognized breeding practices to ensure stock health.
- Maintain and repair ranch worksites and equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Monitor pasture or grazing land use to ensure that livestock are properly fed and that conservation methods are followed.
- Engaged in hay production
- Perform general cleaning duties in the shop to ensure a safe workplace
- Irrigate farm crops
- Clean hunting equipment
- Prepare hunting vehicles for upcoming hunts.
- Spray herbicides on weeds around crops fields.
- Inspect farm or ranch structures, such as buildings, fences, or roads, ordering repair or maintenance activities, as needed.Clean or prepare construction sites to eliminate possible hazards.
- Ran equipment such as skid steer, 4-wheeler, truck.
- Patrolled land for trespassers and carried out predator/varmint control.
- Assisted in herding and moving livestock to designated areas.
- Patrol ranch areas to protect resources and prevent damage.