- lawn care
- fabrication and repair
- livestock handling
- Move irrigation pipe and maintained other irrigation equipment such as center pivots, and wheel lines.
- Worked on and with large equipment such as tractors, backhoes, and bulldozers in order to maintain the property.
- Rode horses to move and check cattle.
- Helping around the property, building fence, working cattle, and assisting in the orderly process of duties
- treatment of minor horse injuries
- fitted horses and guests with proper gear before rides
- cared for horses by feeding, watering, and administering medication
- repaired equipment, fences, and corrals
- Work with Machinery such as tractors, skid-steer, skytrak forklifts, etc.
- Mend fences
- Mow pastures and ranch
- Bale hay
- Deliver equipment and work essencials to workers
- Build fences and paint pipe fences
- Take care of cattle
- Heard cattle
- Feed cattle
- Birth cattle
- Built sheds /carports
- Done whatever needed to be done paint, bulit and repaired fence