- Show patients to examination rooms and prepare them for the physician.Insert IV’s and run routine bloodwork for the radiologists.
- Transport patients safely and efficiently.
- Coordinate exams with every modality to ensure time efficient testing for patients.
- Arrange for diagnostic X-Rays, MRI’s, CT’s and PET Scans to be taken.
- Maintain current supply levels and order any additional supplies for the office
- Implement new policies and procedures
- Assist Radiology Technicians with procedures.
- Verify patient informations before procedures.
- Coordinate patient procedures with Physicians and Nurses.