- Performed routine imaging for ER patient, inpatient and outpatient departments
- Operated Agfa digital portables and Phillips C-Arm equipment in the operating room to aid physician in area of interest
- Reviewed and evaluated, developed x-rays or computer-generated images for technical quality
- Recorded and processed patient data into the RIS( Radiologic Information System)
- Provided imaging service and fortified relationships with Chiropractors and patient base.
- Reviewed site specific protocols and updated work stations to adhere to new legislation & legal standards
- Ensured all equipment passed compliance and undertook quality assurance.
- Perform quality, diagnostic C-arm procedures during orthopedic surgery cases.
- Perform numerous fluoroscopy procedures including, but not limited to, upper G.I. series, barium enemas, barium swallows, etc.
- Aquire high quality CT scans and x-rays on trauma patients in the emergency department.
- Manipulate and store exams appropriately on PACS
- Skilled in performing digital radiography with various radiographic positioning and techniques for routine views, special views and in related trauma cases, paediatric cases and also well versed in taking portable X-rays.
- Performed routine plain and contrast MRI and also performed special studies like Non – contrast angiographies, MRCP, MR urogram, MR spectroscopy and whole body screening for metastasis.
- Performed CT studies independently
- Assisting the radiologist with procedures in Ultrasonography.
- Collecting and checking order stocks of consumable items and Checking the equipment and report faults
- Nuclear imaging
- Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy (ESWL),
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangio – Pancreatography (ERCP) ,
- Orthopantomogram (OPG)
- Invasive cardiac laboratory
- Performed general x- ray effectively and efficiently.
- Exposed to various modalities ( fluoroscopy , CT , MRI , Portable , C-arm for OT)
- Assessed special examinations and how to handle the machine especially fluoroscopy ( Philips).
- Manage to serve crowds of patient effectively and efficiently in OPD.
- Worked with Computated Radiography ( CR) system.
- Performed general x- ray efficiently and effectively.