- Select songs or scripts for production, and determine how material should be interpreted and performed.
- Cut and edit sound effects or tape to integrate component parts into desired sequences.
- Direct live broadcasts and recordings, or non-broadcast programming for public entertainment or education.
- Manage and coordiante guests to assist to the radio and give them some promotion
radio host / staff writer
- Hosted live radio entertainment program to listeners in the community
- Communicated and corresponded with radio listeners via email and phone
- Wrote, researched and transformed articles for print
- Reported to Editor on a consistent weekly basis to ensure steady flow of coverage
- Proofread and edited articles before their release
- Direct live broadcasts, films and recordings, or non-broadcast programming for public entertainment.
- Collaborate with producers to hire crew members like radio hosts.
- Train new or potential radio hosts.
- Design and plan programs for public entertainment purposes.
radio host/ tv host
- Provide clear, informative and entertaining information to up to 2000 listeners
- Compile song lists and prepare for interviews of community members and celebrities
- Make public appearances and market sponsored products on the show
- Work the control board, keep the programming logs and answer phones
- Introduce programs, make public service announcements, appear at community events
- Hosted a live radio show from 2 p.m. – 7 p.m. on Q93 KQID, a Top 40 music station.
- Engaged with listeners and conducted live interviews.
- Edited audio segments whether it was stingers or radio bits.
- Voiced numerous commercials for Cenla Broadcasting.
- Appeared at community events and broadcasted live for radio remotes.