- Progress Claim
- Tender negotiation
- Evaluate on site
- Construction cash flow
- Construction cost detail
- Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility.
- Preparing drawings using AutoCAD as per requirements of the clients.
- Material procurement after comparing quotations from different vendors and approval.
- Attending meetings and preparing minutes of meeting.
- Checking the specifications, drawings and other related documents in order to take off the quantities required for pricing.
- Computing costs by analyzing labor, material and time requirements
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Aid in verifying claims, payments, variations, and contractual
- issues for the projects
- Client Bill Auditing of main Contractor and Sub Contractor
- Physical Checking of Erected Steel
quantity surveyor, interior designer
- Providing estimation for interior finishes.
- Review of tender drawings/ documents for discrepancies, additional BOQ items/scope and incorporating within the tender offer;
- Prepare the BOQ of Projects, if necessary.
- Measures the quantity and contact the respected subcontractors.
- Allocating work to subcontractors.
- Works as an interior designer also.
- Evaluation of variation and review quantities takeoff for various works.
- Maintained quantities for final account and variations purposes.
- Verifying and Maintaining contractor bills and certifying payments,
- Preparation of material reconciliation statement.