- Managed personnel engaged in production activities to ensure quality control in materials, facilities, and production.
- Monitored work activities and prepared data and documents of progress reports to ensure to meet deadlines.
- Set up and maintain
- controls and documentation procedures.
- Monitor performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports.
- Make suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them
- Use relevant quality tools and making sure managers and other staff understand how to improve the business.
- Make sure the company is working as effectively as possible to keep up with competitors.
- Facilitate information sharing regarding Quality concerns/Continuous improvements with other departments.
- Knowledge sharing program with inter departments. Regular training session for members in the department and other supporting departments involved & related to product quality & safety.
- communicate with merchandising, 3rd party inspectors in each and every step,process of manufacturing.