- Checked cables quality using prescribed international standards.
- Performed business and system analysis; provided recommendations for process improvement Provided daily/weekly reports to managers and team members
- Raised and managed defects identified throughout the software development life cycle Used existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and built new tools for performing testing/validation function
- We had a fantastic culture, great work/life balance & a team of very bright developers and testers Worked closely with the development team to test systems for defects using Scrum, and other Agile methodologies
- Worked in a fully Agile environment using Test Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration (CI)
- Worked together with software and network engineers to improve system performance Worked with functional QA & Development teams to troubleshoot and improve identified performance bottlenecks
- Worked closely with on-site and remote development resources in several countries Worked closely with development manager to contributes to test plans and test procedures
- Organizing internal rejection meeting and display major internal problem.
- To Conduct Internal QAV (Quality Assurance Visit) for all existing parts and ensure suitable Corrective / Preventive Action in case of Non conformity observed.
- To Prepare CAPA for Internal Complaints and Monitoring Countermeasure Effectiveness to prevent Re-Occurrence.
- Preparation of OPS, PFD, 5-Rule Sheet ,Documentation. Process Validation, Tools and Fixture Validation, Gauges Calibration
- To handle Continuous Improvement Projects time to time as system requirement.
- Rectifying or providing solutions for quality problems at in-house and supplier’s end.
- Daily monitoring PPM vendor base & their operations.
- Monitoring in-house and supplier rejection, reworking PPM level .
- Final inspection of finished job
- Inspection of raw material
- Supervision of dispatch
- Attending progress and major interface meeting with a client.
- Coordinates with the Execution & safety department to resolve customer complaints and provide status updates on corrective actions taken.
- Interpretation of the Radiograph films as per the approved procedures.
- Maintain notes & drawings for future reference.
- Preparation of different types of documentation, inspection formats & technical data as required by the customer such as NDT Reports, Final Inspection Reports, Calibration Records, and Welder Performance Certificates, etc