- Responsible for incoming, in process and final Inspection.
- Inspected Samples are Offering to respective customers and getting approval.
- Collection of customer requirement during customer visit, and implement in assembly line.
- Analyzing and reducing of customer end rejections through implementing of receiver gauges and inspection fixtures.
- Analyzing and verifying the information and conclude the right information as per the client requirements
- identify quality problems and recommend solutions
- Evaluate analytical methods and procedures to determine how they might be improved
- Worked on quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes Ability to find accuracy , completness and to do the Hygiene / Batch QC
- To ensure quality sewing section, cutting section & finishing section.
- To have statistical data of different kinds of defects what had occurred before.
- To find out the route causes of defects & problems.
- To take corrective & preventive actions against problems & defects.
- Responsible for any kind of recheck and style mistake.
- Responsible for defect percentage which is more than the acceptable limit.
- Responsible for any kind of claims/ complaints from buyers regarding quality.
- As a Quality Controller To Make Quality Report as per the Customer Standard then submit to the customer.
- Inspect or test raw materials, parts, or products to determine compliance with environmental standards.
- Responsible for measurements ensure and pattern correction.
- Responsible styling approval after first production.
- Internal documents control.
- To inspect the garments according to the style.
- To ensure the quality according to the requirement.
- To inform the operator (process wise) about the defects.