- Thorough Understanding of Software Development Life Cycles.
- Experience with Agile Development Process.
- Experience with Web-Based/IOS Testing Applications.
- Ability to Code Automated Tests.
- Create Test Plans/test cases to Discover Bugs Within Software.
- Identify, Isolate, and Track Bugs Throughout Testing.
- Solid Understanding of QA Testing Environments.
- Clean bathrooms, clean and mop floors, clean windows, glass partitions, or mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, or squeegees.
- Spray insecticides or fumigants to prevent insect or rodent infestation.
- Set up, arrange, or remove decorations, tables, chairs, ladders, or scaffolding to prepare facilities for events, such as banquets or meetings.
- Move heavy furniture, equipment, or supplies, either manually or by using hand trucks
- Police the parking lot
- Work as part of the Quality Assurance Team to perform daily coding quality assurance reviews under the supervision of the QA Manager
- Perform random quality assurance audits utilizing the internal focus target lists developed from CMS, and approved RAC issues, OIG workplan topics, and historical areas of concern, as directed by the QA Manager.
- Comply with the established internal and client-requested QA guidelines.
- Coordination with assigned client contacts to review departmental procedures and ensure compliance.
- Prepare weekly QA productivity and progress reports to QA Manager.
- Ensure strict adherence to HIPAA policies.
- Provide review findings and feedback to coding staff in a constructive manner.
- Count & check the quantity on all the products that comes into the warehouse to be shipped.
- Complete work assignments within the expected timeframe.
- Apply ICD-10-CM Official Coding Guidelines, Coding Clinic advice, MCE/OCEs, and other regulatory requirements in the coding and review process.
- Expand job-related knowledge and skills by attending and participating in in-services. Keep abreast of coding guidelines and quarterly Coding Clinic.
- Cleaning the floors (with a mop or a broom, or even a buffer machine)
- Stocking milk and eggs
- Watering the plants
- Unloading the grocery truck
- Cleaning the bathrooms