Quality Assurance Resume Examples
- Thorough Understanding of Software Development Life Cycles.
- Experience with Agile Development Process.
- Experience with Web-Based/IOS Testing Applications.
- Ability to Code Automated Tests.
- Create Test Plans/test cases to Discover Bugs Within Software.
- Identify, Isolate, and Track Bugs Throughout Testing.
- Solid Understanding of QA Testing Environments.
- Clean bathrooms, clean and mop floors, clean windows, glass partitions, or mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, or squeegees.
- Spray insecticides or fumigants to prevent insect or rodent infestation.
- Set up, arrange, or remove decorations, tables, chairs, ladders, or scaffolding to prepare facilities for events, such as banquets or meetings.
- Move heavy furniture, equipment, or supplies, either manually or by using hand trucks
- Police the parking lot
- Work as part of the Quality Assurance Team to perform daily coding quality assurance reviews under the supervision of the QA Manager
- Perform random quality assurance audits utilizing the internal focus target lists developed from CMS, and approved RAC issues, OIG workplan topics, and historical areas of concern, as directed by the QA Manager.
- Comply with the established internal and client-requested QA guidelines.
- Coordination with assigned client contacts to review departmental procedures and ensure compliance.
- Prepare weekly QA productivity and progress reports to QA Manager.
- Ensure strict adherence to HIPAA policies.
- Provide review findings and feedback to coding staff in a constructive manner.
- Count & check the quantity on all the products that comes into the warehouse to be shipped.
- Complete work assignments within the expected timeframe.
- Apply ICD-10-CM Official Coding Guidelines, Coding Clinic advice, MCE/OCEs, and other regulatory requirements in the coding and review process.
- Expand job-related knowledge and skills by attending and participating in in-services. Keep abreast of coding guidelines and quarterly Coding Clinic.
- Cleaning the floors (with a mop or a broom, or even a buffer machine)
- Stocking milk and eggs
- Watering the plants
- Unloading the grocery truck
- Cleaning the bathrooms
- Conduct functional and usability testing for the interactive solutions on IOS (iPhone/iPad) application, Android application, Blackberry application, websites, Oracle application and Database of the main website.
- Conduct manual testing.
- Analyze the projects requirements to write test cases, test plan and test scripts.
- Conduct testing on database supporting functional applications.
- Participate in daily meetings to support development and project team on test results including providing details on defects and data to support test findings.
- Coordinate testing activities and results across onshore and offshore development teams.
quality assurance / shipping and receiving / cnc operator
- Recording , analyzing and distributing statistic information.
- Ensure to assess costumers requirement and ensuring that there expectations are met.
- Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies, Required to make pick ups and deliveries to our suppliers for parts and raw materials using company van.
- Maintains my work place and equipment in a clean, and orderly condition and follows all safety regulations.
- Loads feed computer numerical control (CNC) machines by lifting stock into position.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer’s instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions and calling for repairs.
- Ensured accuracy of completed orders and arrive at the correct designated areas for shipping
- Inspected products for damage or discrepancies
- Use of Excel spreadsheets to maintain tracking merchandise
- Responsible to assist with writing appeals for Diagnosis Related Group, (DRG) denials in order to support the assigned Diagnosis Related Group, (DRG) and to address the clinical documentation utilized in the decision making process to support the validity of the assigned codes
- Verified accuracy and validity of data entered in databases
- Monitored process checks for proper completion and correct frequency.
- Created and achieved product quality objectives and met product specifications.
- Kept optimal quality levels to prevent critical errors and support team performance targets.
- Worked with specific production team members to rectify production issues and maintain high-quality final products.
- Executed data verification to detect errors.
quality assurance/quality control officer
- Evaluates components and final products against quality standards
- Creates and deploys best practices to improve efficiency and reduce defects
- Performs visual inspections and non destructive tests where appropriate
- Train staff, volunteers assistants, and schedule and supervise their work.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.