- Black box testing
- Manual QA testing
- In-app purchasing testing
- Test plan and test cases creation
- Reporting/writing defects found within the application being tested
- Worked as a QA Tester Western Reserve Group Project.
- It is an Insurance Domain.
- Worked on more than 10 cards and created more than 3
- Evaluate or recommend software for testing or bug tracking.0 Test Cases and Test Conditions
- Created accurate and efficient test scripts to manage testing of certain products and features
- Tracked, prioritized and organized defects, working with development team to facilitate timely corrections
- Conducted regression testing, analyzed results and submitted observations to development team
- Operated under Agile and Scrum frameworks to complete releases and well-organized sprints
- Involved in the analysis, design, testing and development phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Created Selenium Automation Scripts in Java using TestNg and configured Selenium WebDriver.
- Developed Automation scripts for new enhancements using Selenium WebDriver and TestNg.
- Developed the application on Eclipse and developed the automation script using Selenium WebDriver.
- Worked in agile methodology (scrum) to meet customer expectation, timelines with quality deliverables.
- Created Test Plans, Test Cases and Manual and Automated Scripts to create greater coverage for all initiatives assigned.
- Reviewed test plans, test cases and test scripts to ensure consistency with strategic direction, goals and objectives of QA resources working on the project.
- Applicative testing of software scenarios, algorithm performance, regression and system stability.
- Writing requirements, test plans, automatic testing specifications and procedures documents.
- Support implementation of new products or software features on customer’s sites.
- Involved in Unit testing, and bug fixing, worked with Business Team to execute the business Scenarios and fix the defects.