- To report high quality bug reports that includes issue title, issue classification to explain what type of bug is being reported, how often it occurs, what environments were used and the impact of the bug, actions performed to recreate the bug, Expected results and Actual results.
- To catch the device logs, console logs and Charles proxy log files for every bug report.
- To capture the video, screenshots using Screencast-O-matic and Handbrake tools while recreating bugs.
- Responsibilities including performing Functional testing , Smoke testing, Regression testing, GUI testing, Usability testing, Exploratory testing and localization testing.
- Performed Sanity testing for the release package.
- Raising, tracking and reporting defects with Utest bug tracker.
- Retesting defects after the fix.
- Designed hardware test strategy and documentation for variety of security solutions to support the objectives of project and product development.
- Performed the tasks of developing and implementing test strategies for product and project.
- Captured the TCP/UDP packets using Wireshark.
- Worked on the TestNG framework and tested the test cases and sent the report generated at the end of the whole execution of the test cases to the Higher authorities.
- Explored multiple libraries in python like Numpy, Pandas etc.
- Worked upon a project known as Library management system.
- Receiving and following testing plans from clients
- Working independently with assigned devices to discover bugs
- Working with a team to check consistency amongst devices and build versions
- Writing out bugs (with or without assigned structure) in a clear, reproducible manner
- Checking consistency of pre-encountered bugs
- Remembering steps in order to create a constant encounter of bugs
- Experience with testing mobile (iOS, Android).
- Experience in analyzing and identifying requirements from specification documents.
- Strong analytical skills, organizational talent and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and in teams.
- Experience with testing assistive technology following WCAG standards.
- Handled a team of around 10+ tester as Task Lead.
- Reviewing the assigned parts to analyze and exhaust all bugs.
- Report encountered bugs in the bug database in accordance with all requirements and pre-defined standards.
- Verify the system flow and data integrity.
- Negative testing to validate and take a decision pass or fail the build.
- Handled different types of tools: Bloomberg, Test Rail, JIRA, Advance JIRA (Rich Filters) BAT, X BOX Manager.