- Build Master Test Plan/ Detail Test Plan/Test Strategies
- Build Test Preparation such as Test Case / Script Development/ Test Environment
- Software Quality Assurance Lead experience
- Implementing CI/CD with Jenkins
- Work with the CI/CD engineers who are setting up the workflow
- Provide Infrastructure for Test Environment by Docker
- Orchestration Test Environment by Kubernetes (k8s)
- Managed multiple accounts, ensuring quality deliverable to clients
- Define quality process, setup defect tools, test management, requirement gathering
- Sprint planning, test planing, define test strategy across environments, test cases, implementation, reviews
- Functional, regression, system, integration, smoke, sanity, feature, 508 Compliance and accessibility testing
- Feasibility study for automation, framework designing, automated web and mobile application, continuous integration setup
- Defect Management, root cause analysis, bug analysis
- Managing support process, daily communication with clients, seek feedback, query resolution
- Lead over 50 QA engineers to test different multimedia software applications
- Monitor or track project milestones and quality.
- Regular Audits, Process reviews, Groom team members, Educate team about latest trends and technologies
- Gather live Mobile Application reviews and plan further action
- Started and managed five-member QA, automation, and internal support team.
- Defined processes including release approval, story acceptance, sev1 patches, and bug priority and escalation path.
- Advised Product teams, identifying risks and building integration test plan.
- Established Helpdesk team, providing timely support for software and product issues, analyzing top trends, and providing feedback for process and product improvement across teams.
- Planning and Review related activities.
- Reviewing production batch records and test records before releasing to customer.
- Making sure that all deviations are investigated and resolved before the release of the final product.
- Preparing / Reviewing the TBR.
- Preparing and reviewing the SOP.
- Product quality reviews.
- Making sure that the quality related complaints are investigated and resolved.