qa automation (automotive infotainment project)
- Development of an Automation Testing Framework with Java, Selenium and Appium for an infotainment automotive system, based on hybrid android where applications like GPS, Bluetooth, Music, Videos and more, needed to be automated along with the phone connected to the infotainment system.
- Doing UI automated testing, with selenium, image comparison, speech recognition and text recognition with OCR.
- Development for an automatic report tool through the framework and adaptavist (tool used for Jira), where logs are created, screenshot and video recording are taken as evidence of failed tests.
- Being a reference in automate testing, giving support to 4 scrum teams composed by 4 or more testers each.
- Development of special features requested by each scrum team so they can automate through Jbehave.
- Creation of jobs in Jenkins.
- Planification and self management within tasks.
- Worked with development team and QA analysts to design, and develop, and enhance automated regressions and performance test suites for multiple applications.
- Worked with the CI team to integrate the automation framework and automated testing into our daily development processes.
- Worked with the Test Automation Framework Technical Lead on the development of a long term road-map and strategy.
- Worked with multiple application development teams to identify, diagnose, and report on application performance issues.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to junior engineers on the team who might be assigned to the same framework tasks.
- Exposure to Agile development methodologies e.g. test driven development, continuous integration, code coverage, code analysis, etc.
- Involved with the development team in estimating, planning and refactoring software development programs, projects and tasks .