- Wrote Manual Test cases after reviewing the requirement Document to cover all requirements and to eliminate redundancy and duplications.
- Analyzed the system requirements and developed detailed test plans and test cases and provided the documentation. Collaborated with product management teams in an agile environment to develop a comprehensive set of tests for web-based applications
- The capture of GUI Map files for Automation of Testing Process using QTP/UFT Tool.
- Involved in the creation and execution of automation scripts using QTP/UFT on the VBScript platform.
- Involved in documentation of Test Strategy and Test Planning and created Test Cases using HP ALM and map them with the requirements from the Requirement document to track the coverage of client requirements. Used HP ALM to log and track the defects.
- Involved in the creation of sprint deliverables and In-sprint automation scripts and ensured that deliverables meet functional and design specifications.
- Identified program variance from functional requirements, and recommended modifications for standardization and increased usability.
- Experienced using Web-debugging tool like Fire Path and Firebug for finding elements locator.
- Worked on web automation using Selenium.
- API automation using C#.Net in Visual Studio 2015
- Defect life cycle management and bug reporting.
- Involved in delivery reports like Daily Status Reports, Weekly Status Reports and execution dashboards
- Experience in Smoke Testing, Sanity Testing and Functional Testing, end-to-end application testing,integration testing.
- Analyzing the Requirements from the client.
- Participating in preparing Test Plans.
- Preparing Test Scenarios,test cases.
- Defect Tracking.
- Preparing Suggestion Documents to improve the quality of the application.
- Communication with the Test Lead / Test Manager.
- Conducting Review Meetings within the Team
- Select hardware and material, assuring compliance with specifications and product requirements.
- Designing test plans, scenarios or procedures.Zephyr (Jira)
qa analyst/automation developer
- Responsible for the preparation of test strategy and guiding the team. Involvement in the System Test Plan Preparation and Requirements Streamlining. Involvement in Preparation of Test Procedures, Test Scenarios, Cases and Test Data.
- Responsible for GUI and Functional Testing, using Black box Testing Techniques. Involvement in Test Execution, Results Analyzing and Defect Reporting.
- Involved in Automation Infrastructure Development using Selenium. Created Test cases Using Element locators and Selenium Webdriver methods. Conducting Data driven testing, and parallel test execution. Involved in Regression Testing using Selenium and preparing for weekly and monthly status reports.
- Involved in testing data integrity and data validity using SQL Queries.
- Analyzed scenarios created and executed detailed test plans, and verify bug fixes.
- Analyzed business rules and system requirements and accordingly created test cases.
- Assigned to create test cases and test plans for regression and smoke test.