- Determined patients to have psychological issues through perception, tests, studies and interviews.
- Taken care of patients on an outpatient premise.
- Taken care of medical clinic representatives needing psychological assistance.
- Alluded patients to psychiatrists and different doctors as required.
- Directed mental assessments and tests to candidates and representatives.
- Working with neuro-developmental disorder kids.
- Interact with to assist them in gaining insight, defining goals, and planning action to achieve effective growth of the child and to move a step forward for independent life.
- Observe the child at play, in group interactions, or in other contexts to detect the skill areas where the child needs support in.
- Placed in various centers and inclusive schools for hands on experience.