Psychologist Resume Examples
- Psychological evaluation of students.
- Elaboration of psychological reports.
- Guidance and counseling to students.
- Dictation of preventive talks to students.
- Dictation of talks to parents (School of parents).
- Provide guidance and counseling to parents.
- Provide strategy guidance to teachers in the classroom.
- Plan, supervise, and conduct psychological research and write papers describing research results.
- Provide psychological or administrative services and advice to private firms and community agencies regarding mental health programs or individual cases.
- Provide occupational, educational, and other information to individuals so that they can make educational and vocational plans.
- Select, administer, and interpret psychological tests to assess intelligence, aptitudes, abilities, or interests.
- Evaluate students’ or adolescents ‘ abilities, interests, and personality characteristics using tests, records, interviews, or professional sources.
- Interact with adolescents to assist them in gaining insight, defining goals, and planning action to achieve effective personal, social, educational, and vocational development and adjustment.
- Use a variety of treatment methods, such as psychotherapy, NLP techniques , behavior modification, stress reduction therapy, and play therapy.
- Advise clients on how they could be helped by counseling.
- Provide consulting services, including educational programs, outreach programs, and prevention talks to schools, social service agencies, businesses, and the general public..
- Supervise interns, clinicians in training, and other counselors.
- Provide assessment and recommendations for appropriate treatments
- Diagnose and treat various mental, emotional, and behavioral disorders
- Review relevant literature, synthesize evidence-based materials, and translate complex behavioral health concepts
- Conduct case management and other administrative tasks as needed
- Provide referral services to outside therapists, clinics, and treatment facilities
- Participate in off-hours call rotation
- Use a variety of treatment methods, such as psychotherapy, hypnosis, behaviour modification, stress reduction therapy, psychodrama, and play therapy.
- Identify psychological, emotional, or behavioural issues and diagnose disorders, using information obtained from interviews, tests, records, and reference materials.
- Observe individuals at play, in group interactions, or in other contexts to detect indications of mental deficiency, abnormal behaviour, or maladjustment.
- Evaluate the results of counseling methods to determine the reliability and validity of treatments.
- Used dance movement therapy in helping client gain self awareness and body awareness.
- Direct, supervise, assess, and communicate with supportive personnel.
- Direct group rehabilitation activities.
- To carry out an evaluation to teaching postulants.
- Promoted as head HR of MGA BUOTAN company.
- Leadership award
- Most efficient worker awardee.
- Use a variety of treatment methods, such as psychotherapy, behavior modification, art-therapy, psychodrama, and play therapy.
- Review physician’s referral and patient’s medical records to help determine diagnosis and physical therapy treatment required.
- Confer with the patient, medical practitioners, or appropriate others to plan, implement, or assess the intervention program.
- Discharge patient from physical therapy when goals or projected outcomes have been attained and provide for appropriate follow-up care or referrals.
- Provide information to the patient about the proposed intervention, its material risks and expected benefits, and any reasonable alternatives.
- Provide educational information about physical therapy or physical therapists, injury prevention, ergonomics, or ways to promote health.
- Teach physical therapy students or those in other health professions.
- Interviewed, observed, and surveyed patients in order to gain necessary information for psychological diagnosis.
- Evaluated patients’ goals, as well as mental and practical conditions, to develop individualized courses of treatment.
- Used therapeutic communication techniques such as empathy and listening skills to build rapport and guide discussion with patients.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to interact professionally with staff and clients.
- Cooperated with other practitioners to conduct Drug Dependency Examination.
- Attention-concentration therapies
- Language therapy
- Psychological evaluation.
- Writing psychological reports
- Social skills workshops.
- Psychological counseling.
- Behavior modification therapy.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.