Project Engineer Resume Examples
project engineer/business executive
- Plan study of work problems and procedures, such as organizational change, communications, information flow, integrated production methods, inventory control, or cost analysis.
- Confer with clients to provide marketing or technical advice.
- Manage sales team including setting goals, providing incentives, and evaluating employee performance.
- Analyze operations to evaluate performance of a company or its staff in meeting objectives or to determine areas of potential cost reduction, program improvement, or policy change.
- Prepare budgets for approval, including those for funding or implementation of programs.
- Establish departmental responsibilities and coordinate functions among departments and sites.
- Implement corrective action plans to solve organizational or departmental problems.
- Handling BMC Remedy Tool V 7.5 & 8 for documentation by gathering required information to escalate it to the next level for resolving the client issue.
- Professional Level Hands on Experience with Remote Control Sessions.
- Background administering Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange Server
- Experience with Innovative Methods on Solving Client Issues.
- Capability of solving Issues from Clients, Narrowing down by Providing Solutions.
- Configuring Citrix online plug-ins and other necessary applications.
- Strong History with Hardware and Software debugging and troubleshooting.
- Participate in support functions including day-to-day project support, working closely with Development, Release, Operations, and end users.
- Work with business to understand problem incident and provide the solution.
- Provide updates to team leads and Project Managers.
- Self-planning for knowledge enrichment, change management and quality management.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest Hybris version and provide upgrade recommendations.
- Setting up Hybris development environments and sandboxes.
- Working in a team with collaborative approach.
- Perform security analyses of developed or packaged software components.
- Confer with management, production, or marketing staff to discuss project specifications or procedures.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate survey work with other project activities.
- Help the clients with Password and Identity Management.
- Order or requisition materials or supplies.
- Setup security policies for the clients.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Profound skills in working on multiple issues independently.
- Design furniture, using computer-aided drawing programs.
- Study blueprints and diagrams to determine dimensions of structure or form to be constructed.
- Share inputs in creation of project plan with Project Manager and the team.
- Good in java and oops concepts required for Hybris.
- Completes engineering projects by organizing and controlling project elements
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans and conferring with management.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements, assigning personnel to phases and elements, and reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications, calculating time requirements, and sequencing project elements.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Made Research & Development (R&D) in Openstack (cloud virtualization) tool.
- Puild Python modules to test CISCO router and network devices.
- Worked on building CISCO network libraries for automation.
- Helped automation team to integrate the modules build by me in their automation scripts.
- Analyze project requests, proposals, or engineering data to determine feasibility, productibility, cost, or production time of aerospace or aeronautical products.
- 2.0 years of IT experience that covers in-depth understanding and exposure to requirement gathering, development, implementation and deployment of various project applications.
- Worked on the applications according to the requirements using Spring and Core Java concepts.
- Maintained the applications according to customer’s requirements implementing the Agile methodologies.
- Optimizing the Route Using Google Maps
- Documenting, Reporting with appropriate data
- Making Calculations using some of the Excel formula’s
- Applying Pivot Tables for the data and filtering out the necessary data
- Fetch the exact values using Excel Formula’s
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.