- Manage Delivery of the first LTE network in Indonesia for >3000 Sites project with Project scope of Swap and Upgrade existing WIMAX Network plus new sites;
- Responsible for coordinating all project aspects including financial and project requirements and providing regular status updates to the client;
- Oversees the selection and scheduling of subcontracted services;
- Provides oversight of day to day project and program control of a multi-location/function team;
- Creates project schedules and prepares status reports;
- Attends or leads status meetings;
- Provides technical guidance as needed;
- Prepares project authorizations, establishes budget costs and schedules for each project;
- Maintains and regularly updates accounting system reports and periodically reviews the fiscal status and schedule of projects with appropriate staff;
- Client management and accountability to the client, fiscal responsibility for projects and quality control assurance;
- Management of technical staff and administrative staff.
- Overall operational and management responsibility in completing projects
- Serving as a primary spokesperson for project development and coordination
- Maintaining relationships with stakeholders as well as engaging new partnerships
- Leading team in driving project goals within prescribed time frame and funding parameters
- Assignment and full supervision of project personnel
- Prepares work plan and budget in collaboration with other project workers and submit to project committee for approval
- Oversees the activities of the account clerk, social health worker and the volunteers
- Ensure the implementation of approved plan and budget
- Prepare monthly programs report
- Ensure proper financial records
- Review monthly financial reports for submission
- Work collaboratively and set target for each worker and evaluate annually and submit report
- Managed a small team of developers in order to produce software games.
- Worked alongside a project manager to handle budget, scheduling and division of labor for both employees and commissioned freelancers.
- Produced planning for scheduling and organization within a desired time-frame.
- Created and scripted out a complex, layered narrative plot, then communicated it through story, directing and game mechanics.
- Worked as the primary designer on a wide variety of genres and game types.
- Wrote detailed design documents in order to solidify a potential idea, and to describe goals, specifications and scope of the project.
- Handled a social media presence for the studio and products, including a community Discord server, Tumblr blog and Twitter account.