- Contributed to scaling up the OYOs supply and expansion in the north region. Scaled up 40% of net rooms against the north region target.
- Taking full ownership of the Hotel’s Transformation to OYO with the help of supply, transformation, and central team.
- Planning and execution with different stakeholders for the smooth hotel lives and achieving the region’s expansion target.
- Over all monitoring and evaluation
- Project closure and handover to 24/7 service support on receipt of formal acceptance from the customer.
- Few customers I have handled are Dr.Agarwal eye Hospitals, Royal sundaram ltd, Sundaram BNP Paribas ltd, Express publications ltd, Hyundai Auto ever ltd.
- Hosting CRP sessions prior to each release demonstrating the application functionality.
- Identified, reviewed, and selected vendors or consultants to meet project needs and monitored the performance of project team members, providing and documenting performance feedback.
program manager / global lead / project manager
- Direct and organize IT-related project – project and stakeholders management
- Managed a periodical project releases tax patches for payroll systems in AMS and APJ region
- Managed a group of IT PM(s) and MTP leads remotely across 3 regions – APJ, EMEA, AMS region on the payroll MTP cutover activities across 55 assets that require consolidations and migrations
- Managed a large scale compliance ﬁnancial project for 3 countries – Spain, Poland and Czech with remote team size over 40 resources spanning across different ﬁnancial application – TSquare, Eiffel/Crako, Fusion, Lighthouse, HPFS pyramid + boss reporting, IGSO, SWAN + APWF, EEFT, Velocity, Equate, QA Team
- Designed and structured the ECCE Program for the organisation
- Recruited and trained the team of around 25 people
- Structured a well defined process for the better implementation of the program
- End to End program implementation
- Taking care of overall trust functioning for International business (working with the relevant internal owners for Partner, Customer or Payments).
- Interact with Business & Legal to ensure that each geography’s requirements are handled from a product and a process perspective
- Own the handling of third parties and setting up workshop and interactive session for smooth functioning .
- Monthly news letter for the engineering folks to understand the core aspect and the work aspect of the team.
- Handling daily scrum meeting for three team risk ops , payments
- Establishing work schedules and assign work to team members. and trust team – ensuring the pending task and the closure of tasks.
- Check on the zen desks tickets and alerts and reducing the time utilized for the same and automating the process for handling alerts and updation for the metric for the WBR.