- Managed the implementation and compliance of multiple mandated programs in the state of Texas.
- Utilized proper communication skills necessary to convey the status of a project to various levels of personnel. Ensured the execution of projects and leveraging resources such as people, technology, and communication.
- Managed obstacles and recognized the potential effects on other aspects of the project.
- Cultivated relationships and effectively negotiated with a variety of people necessary to ensure an effective outcome, by acknowledging the different priorities
- Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in broadcast news or programming.
- Monitor and review programming to ensure that schedules are met, guidelines are adhered to, and performances are of adequate quality.
- Develop budgets for programming and broadcasting activities and monitor expenditures to ensure that they remain within budgetary limits.
- Supervise the work of office or administrative to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Research, compile and prepare reports, manuals, or other information required by management or governmental agencies.
- Analyze the financial activities of establishments or departments and provide input into budget planning and preparation processes.
- Confer with business leaders and
- Recruit, train, and supervise volunteers required for implementation of Entrepreneur programs withbusinesses and community groups for students.
- Coordinate University student training and find opportunities for students to fulfill curriculum requirements.
- Develop and distribute marketing materials.
- Inventory, order and ship materials needed for a successful program and volunteer experience.
- Customer stakeholder management
- Set up new geo operations in Krakow, Poland
- Set up the process for identifying and on boarding talent in the geo
- Implemented recruiting strategies to meet current as well as future staffing needs
- Coordinated with external staffing agencies to hire permanent employees
- Managed client relationship; regularly interacted with clients regarding potential projects satisfaction issues and expectations.
- Manage people by involving department or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of projects and/or programs into a finished state. Ensure work was correctly scoped and staffed (technicians, vendors, etc.) to address client needs and for timely completion of projects. Define and initiate projects while working to ensure the ultimate success and acceptance of the program.
- Define the process and documentation, tracking process to make sure all the requirement are received in right way and approved prior to development.
- Delivery to be managed in the agreed budget. Work towards cost/ expense reduction