- Prepares and delivers lectures to undergraduate or graduate students on topics such as how to speak and write a foreign language and the cultural aspects of areas where a particular language is used.
- Meets at scheduled times both virtual and face-to-face for select tutoring hours.
- Assists students with specified school work in editing, research, test and quiz preparation, and memorization techniques.
- Guides and counsels students with adjustment or academic problems, or special academic interests.
- operated English tutoring academytutored over 100 students in curriculums listed belowTOEIC – Test of English for INternational Communication
- TOEFL – Test of English as a Foreign Language
- OPI – Oral Proficiency interview, global assessment of functional speaking ability