- Working on CNC Drilling and Laser drill and specialty equipment running correctly
- Maintain and repair the machine components and equipment job.
- Operate computer numerical control (CNC) machines in a high-volume production environment.
- Provide quality assurance and assist in fabrication of final products to customers.
- Read and interpret blueprints to include practical knowledge of GD & T
- Perform visual inspections using CMM, micrometer, microscope, vernier calipers and drop pin indicators
- Assist the Quality Engineer in developing and maintaining ISO 9001 procedures and work instructions
- Participate in Kaizen event to improve workplace productivity, quality, and morale
- Created and implemented a maintenance tracking system
- Safely and efficiently operate stamping machinery
- Step in to assist with production planning, administration, and IT as needed
- Monitor and repair production equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance when the line is available.
- Monitor re-occurring faults and scrap.
- Repair and replace work piece carriers.
- Assist other technicians when necessary.
- Train new technicians
- Load workpieces, tile, or chemical solutions into machines.
- Turn controls to set cutting speeds, feed rates, or table angles for specified operations.
- Measure parts to determine tolerances, using precision measuring instruments such as micrometers, calipers, and comparators.
- Specializes in the creation and analysis of cross-sections for precision-engineered products
- To operate plant effectively and optimize the production to achieve the target.
- Ensure production through put and product quality being achieved.
- To ensure plant operate in safe manner, within proces parameter range.
- To monitor all the process discharge/feed tank//transfer tank.
- To follow safety work procedure.
- To collect operation data and plant sample.