- Drill, flap and clean, holes in parts, using various hand and air tools.
- Install bushings after verifying holes are properly cleaned and prepped.
- Operate hoist to unload large parts off of paint line.
- Apply touch up paint as needed to ensure company quality standards.
- Train new hires in paint/unload area to perform job safely and efficiently to meet or exceed Genie standards.
- Measuring, grading and feeding batches of raw materials into production machinery
- Performing minor machine repairs
- Assembling paper stock for loading and reloading the printing machine.
- Reporting equipment faults to maintenance staff
- Monitoring the production process and carrying out basic testing and quality checks
- Storing finished printed products and printing equipment that have been used or left overs in the factory or warehouse
- Using lifting equipment and forklift trucks
production specialist / analyst
- Monitoring end to end processing using Sybase as a front-end.
- Writing basic MSSQL scripts to resolve failures
- Monitoring of MQ’s, transferring of files from source to destination
- Analyse data and ensuring it’s delivered timeously
- Updating Microsoft database tables using SQL
- Provide support of all interfaces in AIT (Application Integration Team)
- To operate the metallization & plasma cleaning machines.
- To plan and manage production activities based on orders.
- To coordinate with leader to develop production plan and determine workflow requirements.
- To ensure that materials are used and handled appropriately to avoid scraps.
- To maintain the production facility clean and safe.
- To make sure the conditions of machines under safety level.
- Inspect, test, and adjust completed units to ensure that units meet specifications, and customer order requirements.
- Attach, and mark identifying information on parts.
- Disassemble units to replace parts according to specifications, and procedures
- Assemble parts or units, and position, align units to assemblies using hand tools and power tools.
- Operate soldering equipment.
- Measure dimensions of products to verify conformance to specifications, using measuring instruments such as rulers, gauges, or micrometers.