- Create the manufacturing schedule and monitor it to ensure on-time delivery of the product to customers.
- Monitor the production schedule and make changes when necessary, such as when resources do not arrive as planned or when equipment fails.
- Monitor inventory levels and also plans monthly cycle counting activities.
- Head up yearly physical inventories.
- Use multi-faceted updates through customer portals, ensuring to meet all customer shipments.
- Review customer demand and forecast to create production schedules.
- Regularly participates in group/team/departmental meetings focused on improving company performance.
- Schedules and reviews weekly OT.
- Act as a liaison between the customer and internal team-shipping, production, supervisors, etc.
- Create and maintain scheduling agreements for all finish good part numbers. Monitor daily, check that CUMs are correct.
- Achieve and maintain 100% delivery performance based on the logistics metrics set forth by the customer. Monitor portal daily, inform internal team immediately of any deviations and develop an action plan to correct.
- Coordinate between production/resource planning to ensure produce and supply on time
- Create and update production plan against demand by updating routing, formulations and work center
- Understanding and analyzing of material usage, method, labor and price variances
- KPI reporting including analysis of including yields, labor throughput, FTEs and related efficiency
- Received production amount from Supply network planning in a weekly basis.
- Check raw materials/packaging materials availability thru SAP, Tcode: MD04 of all suggested production amount given by supply network planning.
- If there are missing parts; call the attention of material management and supply planner for any supply issues. If available;
- Flat production amount in daily production schedule base on the available capacity resources of production department; ei: machine, manhour and boiler operation. Weekly Production Schedule
- Submit production schedule to production supervisor, production manager and operation’s manager for approval and implementation.
- Monitor and ensure production output are given before end of shift and record to production amount monitoring. Daily production output. Any loss or excess amount may result to scheduling adherence that will affect on production performance.
- Conduct PA review together with supply network planning PH to discuss rm/pm supplies base on the customer demands, sales order.
- Interpret data on price, yield, stability, future investment-risk trends, economic influences, and other factors affecting automotive interior production programs.
- Serve as a committee member for employee review board.
- Conduct equipment training for various materials and warehousing equipment.
- Utilize trend forecasting and projections to better anticipate increases or decreases in manufacturing in order to eliminate unnecessary overtime or overstock of parts.