- Support on SAP (PP/MM) implementation.
- Build-up of simple planning tool for assembly, until SAP based functions were ready.
- B.O.M match against work orders to ensure correct documentatioin.
- VSM of raw material flow.
- To plan and standby all material for production.
- Prepared drawing and cutter for production use.
- To create and standby film for product sticker.
- To follow up production schedule and time for finished.
- Plan and prepare production schedules for repairs and returns of all the products, single carrier power amplifiers (SCPA) and multi-carrier power amplifiers (MCPA), ensuring that the repaired items are delivered efficiently and timely.
- Work closely with production, quality assurance, engineering and logistics regarding production rescheduling due to product design changes, labor and material shortages, backlogs and other potential schedule interruptions
- Check for planning errors during production and recommend corrective action. Reschedules operations to process rush orders or to meet customer needs
- Responsible in providing RMA worksheet for all items for easy and fast reference to customers
- Provide Waterfall Analysis and 12-Month Rolling Forecast for demand and revenue monitoring and analysis
- Provide information to supervisors, co-workers and subordinates through telephone, written form, e-mail, or in person
- Compile, encode, categorize, calculate, tabulate, audit and verify information data related to specific functions and specifications
- weekly-monthly Production Schedule
- Job Planning – calculation and recording of labour, prem operations and reel sheets.
- Data capture and entry:Press Performance information / statistics
- Reel sheets (inventory)
- Receives and reviews all incoming customer order requirements based on production capacity
- Acknowledges all accepted orders in thru Oracle database system
- Submits planned schedule for all open orders for material analysis
- Monitors line to check if production complies with the schedule thus satisfying customers
- Communicates directly with the customers for discussion of improvement or conflict, if any
- Coordinates with the material planners to satisfy production needs